Saturday, May 12, 2012

Happy Mother's Day... to EVERY mother I've ever known...


Schedule a time to capture the sweet, intimate, unscripted moments that seem to go by SO fast just by including StephVillaDavis-Photography in whatever YOU choose to do.... and yes you can afford it... it's like a month worth of Starbucks... simply give her a call... she has Mother's Day specials or time customized for you thereafter.

How does Mom share joy in YOUR family?  Why not give her the BEST you have to GIVE...
a little bit of quality time to just BE together.   Don't like getting your picture taken?  Not sure it's for you?  
Learn more about my own mothering journey and first hand experience in the midst of lifestyle photo sessions... here on my personal blog: http://www.sabaroos.blogspot.com/




Happy Mother's Day... to EVERY mother I've ever known...
I admire YOU for WHO you are and ALL you do.   


No comments:

Post a Comment