Sunday, January 1, 2012

Hope for the Weary Mom

Excerpt:  Right now, I have nothing to give. Nothing. Nada. I’m tired and don’t feel good and honestly, I want a break from everything. It’s not that I want to leave my family, trade them in, or get new ones. I WANT to be with them. I just want a break from hard hearts, discipline, correction. I want their hearts changed and I can’t do it myself. Sometimes, the knowledge of this makes me feel hopeless and helpless.”
~A Weary Mom
Hope for the Weary Mom
Where God Meets You in Your Mess

“Just finished reading Hope for the Weary Mom & I’m feeling normal for the first time in a long time.”

YOU are NOT alone…
“I believe God’s plans for me are good. Therefore, I commit today that I will never give up on my family, and I will never give up on God’s ability to move in their hearts. With His help, I will take the next step of faith even when I feel I can’t, because He is the God of miracles. If you’re ready to make this commitment too, copy and paste this on your wall.
For encouragement for the journey… check out this ebook at: Hope for the Weary Mom

1 comment: